Tuesday, September 14, 2010

10 years later....


" Finally, back to Japan! It feels really great back here again!" Jun stretched his arms after stepping into the Japan International Airport. " I thought she should be welcoming here, or she didn't receive my mail saying that I will be back to... Ouch!" Jun turned his head back to see who hit his head just now and saw a girl with long silky hair and a pair of beautiful sapphire eyes. " You must be Yuki!" " Sorry sir, you made a great mistake. I am not Yuki!" " Ya right. I still remembered those familiar sapphire eyes you know." " Then don't ask!" Jun and Yuki stared at each other and laugh. " What took you so long to arrive?" " The plane kinda delayed so I was late. Sorry for always keeping you waiting for me, Yuki." " Well, it isn't that long to wait for you although the time flies slower. It just became the life back when we even haven met but this time I did 3 extra things." " Like?" " I ate my medicine according to my doctor's advise," " Good girl!" " I go for medical check up every Sunday," " Great!" " And, I always practice the pieces with my violin." " You really change a lot after I leave, Yuki." " Really?" " Yup, here is a bag of souvenirs for you." Jun lift a bag from his right hand," Thanks, it is really nice of you, Jun." " Remembered what I say about our pledge?" " Of course, lets go to my house this time." after Yuki finished her word, she used her right hand and pulled Jun's left hand." Wait a moment, " " Huh," Yuki's sapphire eyes fulled with question stared at Jun's emerald eyes. " The boy usually hold the girls hand and not the girl holds the boys hand you know?" Jun gently puts down Yuki's hand and hold it again. " Come on, lets get going. I want to see how much you've improved. Maybe I am better than you now." " Don't be boastful ok? I always keep on practicing with your parents like everyday." " Not fair, why does my parents have to helped you." " Jealous?" " of course not, I am still full with confidence, you know?" " Lets see, who is better?" " Come on, lets go now!" and with Jun's hand pulling her, Yuki followed Jun and feels that it is really great having him back.
Maybe God thinks that one should not suffered so much pain along the way they choose but sometimes he can also be wrong because the path we choose to success is always chosen by us although God can help us, we can still change our faith if we try. Once said that, "we can never know, after we try. Although we may fail but at least we have really tried our best."

No comments:

Post a Comment