Sunday, March 11, 2012

The party


" Atsuki, " whispered Reo from the balcony and immediately Atsuki knelt down in front of her " Yes, Reo-sama," " Tonight will be the night to compensate for your rudely behavior,  Promise me not to leave one step away from Katsuki," " At your service, my lord," and with that Atsuki disappeared from the balcony leaving Reo alone gazing up the sky
" I can't believed I just promised Reo to stay in her mansion, what was I thinking back then," sighed Katsuki while walking out from the bathroom " Here, put these clothes on," said Atsuki when he saw Katsuki walking out " You must be kidding me right? You expect me to put on formal clothes in your mansion, " exclaimed Katsuki but was shocked when he saw Atsuki fixing his bow tie in front of the mirror " You got a problem?" raised Atsuki's eyebrow " Are you out of mind? Why are you wearing formal clothes? And above all, inside your own mansion?" "  Didn't anyone informed you that, today is Reo's birthday?" " Reo's birthday?!!" " Ya, its normal if you don't know cause Reo seldom talks about herself. The sizes of the clothes should fit you so just put on the clothes. Guests will be arriving from time to time," " Guest? You mean there are other vampires in the human world other than you two?" " Of course they are, you may even know some of them when you see them," chuckled Atsuki " Then, I'll be waiting for you outside the room, we'll pay our respect to Reo on the way down," " But, I didn't prepared anything for her," " Oh, the box on the dresser would be her present from you, please handle it carefully cause it contains something she loves," and witth that Atsuki left the room leaving the shocking Katsuki standing alone in his room " Seriously, what was I thinking when I promised Reo to stay here for the night," 
" Atsuki, " " Yes, may I be at you service, Yui-sama?" knelt down Atsuki " Have you seen Reo? The guest are about to arrive but I can't seem to find her, did you saw her by any chance?" " I wasn't beside Reo-sama for a period of time," " Huh?" My lord had already pass me down an order to not leave his side no matter what happen," " Him?" raised Yui's eyebrow while looking at Katsuki " My name is Katsuki, please take good care of me," " I'm Yui, nice to meet you," smiled Yui " Katsuki, I would like to have a word with Atsuki, would you mind," " Sure, I'll take a walk in the garden," said Katsuki " Please avoid talking to strangers, I'll be there after a short while," and with that Katsuki left Atsuki and Yui 
" The order from my lord was to protect him from anyone and that also includes you, Yui," " So this is the guy that was holding Reo back from coming back to the Red Night? What is so special about him? And, who just drank blood here? Although the cleaning was done extremely well but you can't fooled me," " As expected from Yui," sighed Atsuki " Reo's condition become unstable right after you left, she needed blood and the only person that came to my mind was him. When Reo found out about my intentions, she was furious and refused to see him although she promised to go out with him," " She promised to go out with him?" " It was because he fulfill all of Reo's condition so I made Reo keep her promise, thats why they ended up going out together," sighed Atsuki " Normally, when humans found out we are vampires, they would scream and run for their lives, but he was different. After understanding Reo's condition, he didn't hesitate even once and when to the kitchen to cut his hand," " You mean, the blood was his?!!" " Yeah, Reo came out the instant she felt his intention but he didn't care and cut his hand enabling Reo to lick his blood," " Didn't he know that, letting a vampire drink one's blood is similar to marriage in the human world," " Ya, he did know that through blood, he would be exposing himself to Reo but he just said that he wouldn't care if it could save Reo," " ... I didn't know such human exist in this world, " said Yui softly " Its his choice, so I guess we can only support him from behind," " I understand, but that doesn't mean I've approved of him to hold back Reo here," " How long are you going to be so stubborn? " laughed Atsuki " Stubborn? The one who is stubborn is you, who asked you to use polite speech the moment you saw me?" Well, Katsuki was there so," " I don't care, since when did we have to use polite speech on each other when we already knew each other since young?" sulked Yui " I understand it, I'll never use polite speech again," and with that he used his hands and messed up Yui's hair just like the times when they were young.....

No comments:

Post a Comment