Thursday, November 25, 2010

An unexpected guest


" Hey, Reo and Atsuki didn't come to school lately, do you think that maybe either one of them is sick so that the other have to look after him or her?" " Yeah, Reo also doesn't seem well yesterday after school, she look quiet pale," " Let's hurry up and go to the chemist lab,I don't want to be late for class." Katsuki walked out from the pillar behind, he's mind still remembering the words just now the girls said.
" Reo, I think that you are sick, do you want to go back to the red night to heal yourself?" " Atsuki,don't tell me that you don't remember that I'll be captured again if I return to the red night," " Yeah, then I guess that it can't be help," said a guys voice from behind." Len?!! Why are you here?" " Atsuki send me a letter regarding about that you are sick so I've brought medicine for you," " Thanks, Len," " So, both of you live here?" asked Len after helping Atsuki feed Reo with the medicine he brought. "Yeah, its the best we can find," " The palace is so much better than here, why don't you come back and live there?" " I don't like there because it makes me feel very uncomfortable, unlike here the human are more friendlier." " Reo, you are the next ruler of the red night. You can't expect everyone to be friendly to you, you must hide your feelings," " I know, I know...." sighed Reo.
" How's the red night?" asked Atsuki. " Nothing special, but tsubasa came back to the palace to look for you but he was very disappointed when he knew that you weren't there," " Help me tell Tsubasa that I'll be back within 6 months, " "Promise?" " Definitely, give this to Tsubasa, he'll understand," said Reo while passing a blue crystal to Len." As you wish, Reo," and with that Len stood up and walked towards the balcony. " I'll be taking my leave since day is about to approach, your message will be passed to Tsubasa for sure," " Thanks Len," " No problem," smiled Len. And with that he teleport himself to the red night.
" Reo, if I'm not mistaken, that was..." " Yup, Tsubasa whom I really love. He really looks like a weirdo when he dress like Len," laughed Reo. " How did you notice it, Atsuki?" " Well, its simple, Len doesn't know how to teleport. He usually have to fly to the moon to get through the red night," " So that was where Tsubasa forget,he really is funny, but thanks to him I'm getting a lot better."

No comments:

Post a Comment