Saturday, February 11, 2012

The blood and tears....

"Is Reo done yet?" asked Katsuki when Atsuki opened the door " I'm fraid she can't go on a date with you today," " Why?" " She's erm... not feeling well, so it might be best for her to stay indoors with me for the time being," said Atsuki " What happen to her? Did she get hit by a car or something?" " you know what, if a car hit Reo, the car will be the one hurt, it will never hurt Reo and lay a scratch on her," smiled Atsuki " Then, can I see her?" " Sure," smiled Atsuki and led Katsuki into the mansion " Here, it is. Reo's room, well then I'll leave the two alone," and with that Atsuki left Katsuki in front of Reo's doorstep.
Katsuki took a deep breath and knocked on Reo's door, " May I come in?" asked Katsuki " Leave me alone," shouted Reo " Are you ok? you sound so weak," " Just leave me alone won't you? " said Reo while throwing a vase towards the door " Atsuki," said Katsuki while walking to the next room " Yes?" said Atsuki while putting his head out from the bathroom " I'm sorry to bother you but is Reo ok? She told me to leave and locked her room, at first I thought she is just throwing a tantrum but she erm, threw a vase towards me so should you go and have a check on her for me?" " Sure," said Atsuki and closed his eyes " Eh? When did she made a barrier around her room? " " What do you mean?" " Reo made a barrier around her room when I went down to fetch you," exclaimed Atsuki " I can't break into her room with her barrier around it," " Can't you break her barrier?" " Break her barrier? You must be kidding me," chuckled Atsuki " Reo is the next ruler of the red night and do you expect a servant like me to break my master's barrier? I can't even break in even if I sacrifice myself," smiled Atsuki weakly " I guess I made her pretty mad this time," sighed Atsuki while leaning onto the wall " You made her mad? What did you do?" " Her condition is pretty unstable for the time being, and she needs to feed on blood," said Atsuki softly " Blood? Take mine," said Katsuki without hesitation " Are you kidding me? If you let her drink your blood it means that you are exposing your real self to her and she will know about your past, your feelings, your memories, everything! " shouted Atsuki " I don't care! If it means to save her life, I wouldn't hesitate and give her everything because I loved her," said Katsuki " It doesn't matter if she doesn't love me in end, what I can do now is to give her my blood and save her life, that is the most important thing now," said Katsuki while walking towards Reo's door " Reo, open up the door, I don't care if I am exposing my real self to you, what matter the most is your life, I am not forcing you to like me but please don't restrain yourself, please take my blood," " I don't want it, just leave the mansion!" Katsuki ignored Reo and went straight to the kitchen, he inhaled and used the knife and was about to cut his hand when someone stopped him " Reo?" 

2 comments:

  1. lol...u stop at "reo?"
    (it's me..tehee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, to give people a kind of urge actually i wanted to let you guys guess who was the one that stopped Katsuki

    ReplyDelete