Wednesday, February 8, 2012

That shocking discovery

" Reo, are you ready?" knocked Atsuki from outside " I don't know whether I'll look weird or not, but Erena suggested me to wear something like this," said Reo while opening the door " Do I look weird?" asked Reo " You look ..... gorgeous," said Atsuki " I didn't realize before that you look so good in human clothes," smirked Atsuki " Maybe we should bring some when we go back to the red night to show it to Tsubasa and Yui-sama, I bet it'll be a feast for their eye too," " Are you insulting me?" said Reo while hitting Atsuki's arm " No, please take that as a compliment," said Atsuki cunningly "Somehow, I feel nervous," exclaimed Reo " You should be nervous since it's your first time?" laughed Atsuki " Shall we go down and wait for your prince to come?" " Can you please stop teasing me? " said Reo while walking down the stairs. " Reo, are you ok? You walking is very unstable," said Atsuki while holding Reo who almost fell down. " I'm fine," said Reo while shaking off Atsuki's hand " How many days have you not taken your blood tablet?" asked Atsuki while pushing her on to the wall " Ouch, it hurts, don't simple push people!" " This level of strength shouldn't even lay a scratch on you, Reo! Don't tell me that you stop taking your blood tablets already," shouted Atsuki " Indeed, I stop taking them after the ball, I didn't expect you to realize that soon" said Reo quietly " Why did you stop taking them? You know the consequences!" " I have to stop taking them because it makes me worst," shouted Reo while putting up her hand on her forehead " The more I take, the more I want to feed on people's blood, I have to stop taking them or else I wouldn't know what will happen to the people around us," said Reo while sliding down from the wall " Didn't you mention this to Yui-sama? I felt her presence when you entered the ball," " Yui also realized that my body is starting to wearing out due to the lack of blood, but I still don't want to go back yet, If I take another step into the red night, I will never be able to step out again," said Reo hopelessly " But, you have to go back, or else you might not even stand the sunlight or use your Serena any more," " I know, but what can I do?" sighed Reo " Come with me for a second," said Atsuki while pulling Reo up from the floor and carried her back to her room. " What are you doing?" asked Reo while struggling to get out of Atsuki's arm " I didn't imagined that you can also be as fragile as a human one day," smirked Atsuki " Don't tell me that you intend to give me your blood? You know your blood cannot heal me right?" sulked Reo " Its not me who will help me, it'll be your prince," smiled Atsuki while putting Reo gently on the bed " Him?!!" " Yup, and the plan starts now," said Atsuki while disappearing from the room

No comments:

Post a Comment