Sunday, February 12, 2012

The kiss

"Reo?" " What do you think you're doing?" panted Reo while grabbing Katsuki's hand " I was just thinking of.." " What the hell is wrong with you? Are you deaf or what? Didn't you hear what I said back in the room? I want you to leave this mansion right instance and never come back!" yelled Reo " But,your condition is.." "What do you think I am? A beast that merely feeds on human blood?" " But, Atsuki told me you need human blood and your body is starting to..." " What if I am? You plan to feed me with human blood every time when my condition is unstable?" " I will do it, even if you stop me," said Katsuki and without hesitation he pulled his hand and cut his hand. Blood started to trickle down " Lick it," commanded Katsuki while holding out his bleeding hand to Reo "Put your hand away from me," said Reo while pushing away Katsuki's hand " I'll take some bandage for you so that you can bandage your hand, it seems so bad," said Reo while turning away " What a bothersome girl," said Katsuki and suck blood from his hand and with that, he gently pulled Reo into his arms and kissed her forcing her to drink down the blood in his mouth
" What were you trying to do?" said Reo while pushing Katsuki away " Your eyes," " Shut up, I can't hold up any longer after taking your blood," said Reo while holding her chest " Get out of my way," said Reo while walking up the stairs " Like I would," and with that he grabbed her hands and pulled her back down " Let go of me, do you want me to gone wild and start turning every single human into vampires?" said Reo while struggling to get out from his arm " Then just take my blood, take it! I don't mind if I reveal my real self to you, I don't give damn thing about it, I don't think of you as a beast that merely just feeds on blood, you know I always treat you as a girl," said Katsuki while turning his head away to hide his embarrass face  " I'll take it," whispered Reo and took Katsuki's bleeding hand and started to lick the blood 
" You looked like a kitten licking its milk," chuckled Katsuki while starring at Reo's face " Shut up," said Reo while blushing " Your eyes are finally starting to turn back hazel brown, I'm relieved," smiled Katsuki " There's nothing so happy about it, " sulked Reo " Well, your face expression today is pretty rare you know? I got to see a lot of faces which you normally wouldn't do in public so I actually do enjoyed today, I'm glad I took up the courage to ask you out today," " ......, I'm done. Thanks for the meal," said Reo while rubbing off the remaining blood on her face  "Your wounds are also fully recovered so don't worry about it," " Then, I'll take my leave for now," said Katsuki while letting go Reo " Why don't you stay here for the night? You can borrow Atsuki's clothes," " Huh?" " Well, I kinda make a mess on your shirt and its fully covered in blood, so I was thinking of letting you stay here to clean yourself up," " Sure, It'll be my pleasure," smiled Katsuki " Then please make yourself comfortable and welcome to my mansion,"

4 comments:

  1. thank you, u finish reading this story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet. I just read the 1st and second post and this one and some of the middle ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should read from the post way below k? start from the bottom...

    ReplyDelete