Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Did he really change just for her? And what will she do even if he DID change just for her....


" Hey, did you notice that Katsuki-kun changed a lot?" " Yeah, he used to be a play boy but not until Kozumi-chan came up!" " Daisy, don't you think that Katsuki and Kozumi looked like a pair?" " Eh, I liked Atsuki and kozumi better, Atsuki is so my dreamed type!" After the task, Reo set for Katsuki, the girls in the academy were all talking about the relationship between Katsuki, Reo and Atsuki. Everyone seems to be interested on how Katsuki will react and the icy Reo will do. Atsuki, was also noticed because he was always with Reo in the corridor. But, the main reason was also the fact that Reo and Atsuki are living together due to Katsuki's shouting that day..
" Reo, Katsuki really seems to like you I think," " So?" " So,will you really fall for a guy like that?" asked Atsuki looking at the blue sky. " Atsuki," sighed Reo " So, that is the reason nowadays you feel so upset.Let me make sure one thing to you Atsuki," said Reo and walked towards Atsuki." Even he did change, and I really have to go out with him due to the task I've given him, you will always be my first choice because you are the most important and beloved people I would have ever met," whispered Reo to Atsuki. Somehow, after listening to Reo's word, Atsuki felt a lot better and smiled again after the task Reo have given him.
" So,you really are here after all," said a voice behind Reo. " Long time no see, Katsuki," replied Reo still reading her book. " Hey, can you be more polite when you're talking with someeone?" " Ok," sighed Reo and she lowered down her book looking at Katsuki's crystal blue eyes. " Satisfied? " " You did think about my confession right?" " Em, I did think about it, after giving you the task, but I never thought that you would really changed that fast" " I've changed as you said so will still think about my confession?" " Ok, but I have a condition if you want me to go out with you?" " That is,?" " You can't do anything to me ,including kissing. you can only hold my hands. If you promise that, then I'll be your girlfriend." said Reo and look at Katsuki. " But, that doesn't sounds being my girlfriend if I can only hold your hands." " Then you can declined me, I set that rule because I think I can't stay here too long, I have to go back to my country with Atsuki one day, so I don't think that it would be fair for you so I've ....." " I'll think about it, see you again later, Reo," without letting Reo finishing her sentence, Katsuki have already stopped her and leave the balcony. " Sorry, Katsuki. I have to be selfish, because I may even need to take your memory out after I leave this world and travel back to the red night," and with that drops of tears have already started to drop from Reo's eyes. Maybe she really have already fallen in love with a person she shouldn't be in love in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment