Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The conversation in the garden

" So, Yui is also a vampire, I really can't believe I promised her to stay for the night," sighed Atsuki again " I guess it won't be long till we part again," came a voice from behind the sakura tree " I can't believe I have started to miss what I've started here," said Reo while lying down on the grass. Winds starts to blow gently on Reo's face " How long are you planning to hide behind the tree?" " I'm sorry, I don't mean to listen to your conversation, I just happen to overheard it," apologized Katsuki " Why are you alone? Where's Atsuki? " " Yui have something private to tell Atsuki so I left and went to the garden," " So, you've met Yui, my teacher. Well, her appearance isn't how it seems, you know?" chuckled Reo "So, are you really planning to leave the human world?" " Yeah, I guess I really have to go this time," " Will we meet again?" " Its impossible, your memory's will be erased by the time Atsuki and I left this world. Therefore, Kozumi Reo and Atsuki will never appeared in this world," " Then, what is the meaning of this? If you come and leave taking everything with you, what is the purpose of coming?" shouted Atsuki, his feeling unstable " I'm sorry, maybe we should never met, from the day we met, I started to understand what are feelings which shouldn't even exist in my heart, I owe you too much, I'm sorry," " Reo, I.." " Kozumi-sama?" " Yui? I understand, I will start to prepare for the party tonight," and with that she rose from the ground " Just forget our conversation tonight, this is an unavoidable event, it will happen eventually even if you don't approved," after speaking, she left Katsuki followed by Yui
" So there you are, I was looking all over for you," " Atsuki, are you guys leaving?" " Huh, yeah, we are leaving, soon. " said Atsuki softly " Our plan was actually to stay here for 3 years but the Red Night is starting to be unstable, it has become a MUST for Reo to go back," " Our memories, is it a must to erased them?" " Yeah, this is because we have to ensure you all can live a life before we met," " But if we haven't met before, I would still be the same playboy," " Do you know that human actually possess 2 kinds of memories?" asked Atsuki " Memories are stored in the brain or the body, the memories stored in the brain will eventually be forgotten but the memories stored in the body will not be forgotten even though the brain has, your body will eventually move accordingly to what the response is," explained Atsuki " Then will my body still remember you guys?" " Who knows, just put those things aside ok? Do you want to have a peak at Reo before the party?" " Sure," and both of them left the garden and head to Reo's room.
" Where are you going?" " Isn't Reo's room here? " " That was just one of the guest room I put her in before you arrived, her room is here, followed me," Atsuki stopped in front of wall and started to enchant something " Why are you stopping in front of a wall?" Suddenly, a gust of wind came and a door miraculously appeared in front of Katsuki " That was really something," whistled Katsuki " Actually, the door was here for a long time, because you are human, I have to enchant a spell to make you see it, or else you might end up banging on the door," smiled Atsuki while turning the door knob.
" Hey, guys are not allowed to enter Reo's room, she ain't done yet," said Yui while pushing Atsuki away " You too, Katsuki, don't you dare take a peak behind the curtains," threatened Yui " Yui, what is the fuss you're making out there," said Reo while pulling the curtains " No," but before Yui could finish her words, the curtains were already pulled by Reo " You look so, " " Weird? Its my formal wear when I attend balls, " " What I think Katsuki want to say is you look gorgeous, Reo"  chuckled Atsuki " Happy Birthday, Reo" said Atsuki while kissing Reo's hand " Thanks, " " Hey, Atsuki, not fair, how can you express your gratitude first when I haven't," sulked Yui  " Your turned then," said Atsuki while getting up " Happy Birthday, Reo. " said Yui while she too knelt down and kissed Reo's hand " Your present will be given during the party," smiled Yui. Everyone turned and faced Katsuki who was blushing " Do I have to do that too? " " Of course not, you are Reo's important guest, unlike us we are just her ser... ,  Ouch,"  " Didn't I mentioned before that we are friends?" raised Reo's eyebrow " Like I would forgot, but its tradition that we should kiss the ruler's hand as a blessing, " " Happy Birthday, Reo. Your birthday present" said Katsuki while handing out the present box he was holding," " Thanks, so humans normally give their present when they wish the birthday girl or boy, Can I opened it?" " Sure, although Atsuki was the one who picked it," " That was thoughtful of you Atsuki. " " I'll take that as a compliment," said Atsuki while turning away. " Don't tell me this is the...." said Reo when she opened the box, " Yes, in fact it is the Amora Glass," said Atsuki

No comments:

Post a Comment